As a Brand Designer at Kemari, you’ll create visually stunning identities and assets for a wide range of companies.
Your part at Kemari
You’ll be involved in conceptualizing and developing designs for delivering effective and aesthetic both traditional/digital projects with a focus on creating fans for digital brands.
We are Kemari
We strive to keep winning with the best digital players on our own digital playfield. We believe that brands need fans to exist. Fans that cheer, cry and add value to a brand. We create digital brands in a world that’s ever changing.
Benefits of Kemari
- Working in an (internationally) inspiring place;
- Career opportunities in a strong (international) growing company;
- Business coach and content coach will help you grow towards your desired dream job;
- Young & dynamic company with ambitious professionals who want to get better every day;
- Friday lunch with the whole company;
- Flexible working hours; feel free to take a break, go for a run or work-out whenever you like, as long as the agreed hours and work is completed;
- Unlimited vacation days.
We are looking for a full-time (35-40 hours) digital player with a clear vision on creativity.
- You have strong illustration/typography skills and excellent knowledge of design software;
- You have the ability to work on own initiative;
- Ability to work independently and within a team as required;
- Ability to listen and receive constructive (read: negative) feedback;
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers at all levels.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Portfolio must have examples of cross-discipline creative campaigns;
- Detail orientation: nothing you do ever look out of place;
- Fresh thinking and taste: you make magic out of every image asset;
- A positive, solutions-focused and collaborative mindset;
- Proactive spirit. You convert challenging situations in excitement;
- An ability to inspire, influence and motivate other designers;
- If you fit all of them, we have a desk with your name waiting for you.
Get in touch
We keep it simple; let’s start with a chat to get to know each other. Simply fill in the form below or mail to email@example.com. See you soon.