As a Digital Designer at Kemari, you’ll take the digital experiences of our clients to the next level.
Your part at Kemari
You understand how to translate the identity of a brand into fantastic digital design and you inspire clients with your sense of style and vision. Your qualities add value in a wide variety of assignments. You have a deep understanding of UI & UX.
We are Kemari
We strive to keep winning with the best digital players on our own digital playfield. We’ll create fans for your brand. We believe that brands need fans to exist. Fans that cheer, cry and add value to a brand. We create digital brands in a world that’s ever changing.
Benefits of Kemari
- Working in an (internationally) inspiring place;
- Career opportunities in a strong (international) growing company;
- Business coach and content coach will help you grow towards your desired dream job;
- Young & dynamic company with ambitious professionals who want to get better every day;
- Friday lunch with the whole company;
- Flexible working hours; feel free to take a break, go for a run or work-out whenever you like, as long as the agreed hours and work is completed;
- Unlimited vacation days.
We are looking for a full-time (35-40 hours) digital player with a clear vision on creativity.
- You’ll work closely with UX designers and strategists to discover the right angle for the project;
- You’ll execute visual design and UI work for a broad selection of assignments;
- You’ll challenge stakeholders with your vision and ideas;
- You’ll take responsibility for the visual quality of the final design.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You have 3+ years of experience as visual designer at an agency or renowned brand;
- You are a strong communicator, both visually and verbally;
- You demonstrate your passion for digital design through a rich and diverse portfolio;
- You have experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- You have a firm grasp of the English language;
- You have experience with Figma and design systems;
- Experience with motion graphics design is a (big) plus.
Get in touch
We keep it simple; let’s start with a chat to get to know each other. Simply fill in the form below or mail to email@example.com. See you soon.